Our intensive summer courses for 13-17 year olds are designed to improve their English in a short period of time.
Teens preparing for an exam with the world's English experts will:
- be taught by expert teachers of teenage children, who will help them improve their English and grow in confidence
- improve their grammatical accuracy and fluency
- have the opportunity to prepare for Cambridge English examinations
- make friends and have a great summer experience while making the most of their free time.
We run the following summer courses for teens
- General English courses with a focus on speaking skills
- Cambridge Assessment exams preparation (a full course is 3 weeks)
We run the summer courses between 18 June and 27 July 2018 in weekly blocks for General English and 3 week courses for Cambridge exam preparation.
IMPORTANT: If your child already is a student at the British Council, or has a valid placement test (no older than 6 months), there is no need to re-take the placement test. Summer courses are not suitable for absolute beginners.