Summer English courses for secondary students
Our summer courses for 9-12 year olds are designed to grow their confidence and improve their speaking skills in a short period of time while having fun. We offer weekly courses in a flexible way - students can join in any week.
Children learning with the world’s English experts will:
- be taught by expert teachers of children, who will inspire and motivate them
- be introduced to the culture of the English-speaking world
- complete a wide range of communicative tasks and engage in interactive activities
- improve their fluency and self-confidence in English
- make new friends and have an enjoyable time with us.
IMPORTANT: 9-12 year old students are not required to take an oral placement test to register for our summer courses. Summer courses are not suitable for absolute beginners.
*if your child is already a student at the British Council, there is no need to re-take the placement test.