Our intensive summer courses for 13-17 year olds are designed to improve their English in a short period of time.
We run the following summer courses for teens
- General English courses with a focus on speaking skills
- Cambridge Assessment exams preparation (a full course is 3 weeks)
Teens taking our General English courses will:
- be taught by expert teachers of teenage children, who will help them improve their English and grow in confidence in speaking English through activities such as presentations, fun debates, vlogging and interviews
- learn about real-world topics like urbanisation, the environment, ethical food and climate change
- develop life skills such as collaboration and leadership to help you succeed in the future, and have lots of fun along the way.
Teens preparing for an exam with the world's English experts will:
- be taught by expert teachers of teenage children, who will help them improve their English and grow in confidence
- improve their grammatical accuracy and fluency
- have the opportunity to prepare for Cambridge English examinations
- make friends and have a great summer experience while making the most of their free time.
IMPORTANT: If your child already is a student at the British Council, or has a valid placement test (no older than 6 months), there is no need to re-take the placement test. Summer courses are not suitable for absolute beginners.
*if your child is already a student at the British Council, there is no need to re-take the placement test.