With our partner schools initiative we offer professional support and recognition to schools who are committed to innovation and creativity in teaching and learning English. We were piloting the programme in the 2014-15 academic year with 12 partner schools in Budapest.
- support learning and teaching English at schools
- provide support in assessing language skills
- provide first-hand information for schools about our events and programmes for learners, teachers and parents
- help teachers' continuous professional development by offering teacher training opportunities
- strengthen ties with UK schools and UK education.