Become a UK Exam Invigilator (IELTS, Cambridge Assessment English, professional and university exams)
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified and experienced individuals to join our freelance team of local invigilators (venue staff) for examinations organised by our centre in Budapest, engaged on an hourly-paid contract.
All applicants must be able to provide an invoice. For further information on how students can work legally in Hungary, please check Hungarian Tax Office website.
Invigilators are paid 1 500 Ft gross per hour
Supervisors - with added responsibilities after further training - are paid 2 500 Ft gross per hour
|WORKING HOURS||On weekdays and Saturdays typically between 4 and 9 hours at any given test session|
|APPLICATION CLOSING DATE||20 January 2019 (Please note that British Council Hungary is closed from 22 December until 2 January inclusive so any queries will be replied after 3 January.)|
|INTERVIEWS||4-8 February 2019 (telephone/Skype interviews) — exact date and time TBC|
|TRAINING||22 February, 8 March and 29 March 2019
(all three trainings are compulsory)
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- good levels of spoken and written English (at least B2)
- effective team working/organisational skills
- cultural awareness
- reliability and punctuality
- an ability to work well under pressure.
In order to complete you application, please send us the following documents:
- at least three references including one from your current or most recent employer, or teacher if you are a student
- a copy of your ID (EU citizens) or Passport
- at least two of the following documents: a copy of your residence card (lakcímkártya), Driving license, Student ID, Tax card (adókártya), TAJ card.
- an English language certificate at B2 level or above (the copy of emelt szintű érettségi is also acceptable)
- Police check (erkölcsi bizonyítvány) - this may be sent a week later than the rest of the documents
All applicants must have the legal right to live and work in Hungary. If you are not an EU citizen, we also require a copy of your visa and work permit.
Please note that incomplete applications cannot be considered. Should your written application meet our requirements, you will be invited to take part in a Skype or telephone interview. If you are successful in the interview, you will receive training before you start work. Regular training sessions will also be provided for those who start working with us.
Send all documentation as well as any queries by e-mail to Gergely Stemmer at email@example.com.