Become a UK Exam Invigilator (IELTS, Cambridge English, professional and university exams)
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified and experienced individuals to join our freelance team of local invigilators (venue staff) for examinations organised by our centre in Budapest, engaged on an hourly-paid contract.
All applicants must be able to provide an invoice. For further information on how students can work legally in Hungary, please check Hungarian Tax Office website.
Invigilators are paid 1 500 Ft gross per hour
Supervisors - with added responsibilities after further training - are paid 2 500 Ft gross per hour
|WORKING HOURS||On weekdays and Saturdays typically between 4 and 9 hours at any given test session|
|APPLICATION CLOSING DATE||4 March 2018|
|TRAINING||13 April 2018 and 27 April 2018|
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- good levels of spoken and written English (at least B2)
- effective team working/organisational skills
- cultural awareness
- reliability and punctuality
- an ability to work well under pressure.
If you meet all requirements as outlined above, please complete the Invigilator Application Form and read the Invigilator Role Profile (see below at the bottom of the page).
In order to complete you application, please send us the following documents:
- at least three references including one from your current or most recent employer, or teacher if you are a student
- a copy of your ID (EU citizens) or Passport
- a copy of your residence card or residence permit ("lakcímkártya")
- an English language certificate at B2 level or above (the copy of 'emelt szintű érettségi' is also acceptable)
- Police check ("erkölcsi bizonyítvány") - this may be sent a week later than the rest of the documents
All applicants must have the legal right to live and work in Hungary. If you are not an EU citizen, we also require a copy of your work permit.
Please note that incomplete applications cannot be considered. Should your written application meet our requirements, you will be invited to take part in a Skype or telephone interview. If you are successful in the interview, you will receive training before you start work.
Send all documentation as well as any queries by email to Gergely Stemmmer at firstname.lastname@example.org