Join us to be part of an international organisation that works in more than 100 countries and changes lives around the world.
We work in two ways – directly with individuals to transform their lives, and with governments and partners to make a bigger difference for the longer term.
You will be encouraged to pursue your personal and professional development via training, on-the-job-coaching and individual study. We offer flexible working patterns and other benefits such as the ones listed below:
- SZÉP card fringe benefit system;
- Home Internet reimbursement;
- Regular training opportunities;
- Full base salary paid for up to 15 days of sick leave per year;
- Complementary payment in case of long-term sick leave after one year of service.
We want the British Council to be an inclusive place to work. We aim to create opportunities and reduce barriers for everyone, particularly under-represented groups. We are committed to making sure there is no unjustified discrimination in our processes for recruitment and selection, performance management and pay, and that promotion and retention is fairly granted across all our operations.