The structure of our Summer intensive courses makes it possible to complete one full English level within six weeks.
How we organise our summer courses
- We offer short intesive courses in weekly blocks
- the courses run from Monday to Thursday, either in the morning or the evening, every week
- we also offer flexible start times to suit your needs - you can join at any point during the course
- we develop all four language skills: speaking, listening, reading, writing
- we work with highly qualified and experienced English teachers
- and offer you enjoyable classes with a friendly atmosphere.
You can choose from the following courses
- General English courses in the morning and the evening, with a focus on speaking skills
- Cambridge Assessment exams preparation courses (a full course is 3 weeks)
- IELTS preparation courses (a full course is 2 weeks)
IMPORTANT: If your are already a student at the British Council, or have a valid placement test (no older than 6 months), there is no need to re-take the placement test. Summer courses are not suitable for absolute beginners.