Our summer courses are designed to improve learner confidence when using English. Each week offers a different variety of themes to provide learners with a unique experience.
How we organise our summer courses:
- We offer short intensive courses in weekly blocks.
- Courses run from Monday to Thursday, either in the morning or the evening, every week.
- Registration is flexible to suit your needs - you can join any week during the summer period.
- We develop all four language skills: speaking, listening, reading, writing.
- All English teachers are highly qualified and experienced.
- We offer you enjoyable classes with a friendly atmosphere.
IMPORTANT: Summer courses are not suitable for beginners. If you are already a student at the British Council or have a valid placement test (no older than 6 months), there is no need to re-take the placement test.