We welcome visitors with disabilities and those bringing pushchairs. If you need help with access, or have any questions, please let us know.
Pest Centre is located in Madách Trade Center – Building A, Floor 2 and 5, which is a modern office block.
- Deák square metro station is 480 m away.
- Nyugati train station is 1,800 m away.
- Deák square bus stop is 520 m away.
- Deák square tram stop is 320 m away.
Arrival by car
- Parking is available in the surrounding streets and parking garages.
- Accessible surface parking spaces are located at the intersection of Rumbach Sebestyén and Király streets, which require a disabled parking permit.
What to expect when you arrive
Step-free access to Pest Centre is provided via the main entrance on Madách Imre street. The main door is a sliding door and accessible to wheelchair and pushchair users.
You can see a photo of the main entrance above.
- The width of the main entrance door is 213 cm
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
Inside the building
The building’s reception desk is 5 m to the right of the main entrance.
- If you use a wheelchair, we will speak with you about a suitable emergency evacuation plan.
The Customer Service’s office of the Pest Centre and the classrooms are located on level 2 of Madách Trade Centre. The lift and staircase are located past the Reception and to the right. Our staff will be happy to assist you if you need any help.
There is a café and a restaurant on the ground floor.
- There are accessible classrooms on levels 2.
Contact us in case you require special equipment to attend our classes.
Lifts and stairs
You can reach levels 2 by lift or stairs.
- The lift is a passenger lift.
- The lift door width is 89 cm and the buttons are within 140 cm of the floor.
- The lift has Braille buttons.
- The lift has an audible announcer (limited to announcing door openings).
- The stairs have a handrail on the left hand side (going up).
- The lift and the stairs are located behind a manually operated door 100 cm wide on each floor.
Please contact us before your visit if you think the lift will be unsuitable for you so that we can make alternative arrangements.
There is no accessible toilet in Building A. However there is an accessible toilet on the ground floor of Building B. It is suitable for people using wheelchairs.
- The accessible toilet is located in the lobby of Building B, just across the street.
- After exiting Building A there is a small slope downward toward the main entrance of Building B.
- The lobby of Building B is accessed through two manually operated doors 90 cm wide.
- The accessible toilet is on the left side of the lobby.
- The width of the toilet door is 88 cm. The door opens inwards.